Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hmmm...

On twitter I've been following a few different accounts that tweet astrology facts. Of course the only ones I look out for are the #cancer facts because that's what I am. The more I read these facts the more I'm starting to believe in astrology and whatnot. I mean the things that they tweet are literally facts about my life/personality. It's very informational and pretty advising. I always tell myself I wanna find out certain people's signs so I can figure things out about them but I always forget. But I think next time I get interested in a girl I'm going to find out her sign and research it. Not on some stalker type shit, I'm just curious. I've been looking at some of the astrology blogs and they post things like the compatibility of signs, people post their stories, it's really cool actually and something that I've become really interested in.

For example, I read this today on one of the blogs :"I am a Cancer male and even though I may seem shy,I'm not. Show me love and friendship and I will come out of my shell and I will give you everything of myself. I am very comfortable in my skin,so comfortable, I would rather be naked than dressed most of the time. I am extremely sexual.I love to satisfy my partner. I love to showoff and show my wild side, I love to be in front of a camera be it still or video or movie. I may wait and not make the first move,but I will lead once we know where we are going sexually. I may seem a loof,but deep down I'm a volcano ready to erupt anytime any where!"

After reading that I thought to myself, "Wow, why is this man typing my life". Yeah, it's crazy how the signs work. Now I'm not gonna just straight take this as my religion and follow each and everything it tells me to do, it's just the fact that how accurate it can be interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment