Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Number won.

I made this blog because I was inspired by a friend. I like writing. I don't think I've ever told anyone this though... I love music everyone knows that. But writing is different, it's something about venting my feelings and emotions and just things that I think about on the daily but never talk about through writing that just gives me relief. Relief that I've got it off my chest, that I'm not just keeping it bottled up. You know how you always wish you could just sit the person that you want to talk to down and just spill what you have to say to them? But you don't because you know there's a chance that it won't go the way you intend or there's an endless amount of obstacles in the way. At least that's the way it is in my case. So that's why I'm so comfortable with saying what I've got to say on the computer. And at the same time, it's like a safe haven. Example, you post a facebook status that says "feeling shitty", someone i.m.'s you asking what's wrong and if you choose to you can just sign off. You can't do that in real life. Anyways, this is why I made this blog. This is why I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment